Recycle - Collection Specialist:
WasteFree offers qualified applicants the opportunity to join a great team and earn extra income in the evenings. WasteFree offers competitive pay, room for advancement, bonuses, and incentives, as well as mentoring and career growth classes.
We provide paid training!
Great hours!!! This part-time gig is one night weekly. Perfect for someone looking for extra income without a lot of extra time. Work approximately 4-5 hours each Wednesday evening beginning at 8:00PM.
- MUST exemplify our company's Core Values, which are to: (i) show up, (ii) have a good attitude, (iii) communicate well, (iv) do extra, and (v) have what you do in the dark shine in the light.
- MUST have a valid state issued driver’s license and vehicle insurance with your name listed.
- MUST have a smartphone with a data plan.
- MUST have a full-time job.
- Should have a high school diploma/GED.
- Willing to learn, be coachable, and follow directions.
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions.
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and go up and down multiple flights of stairs, as well as walk distances.
- Positive attitude!
- Report to designated location by 8:00 PM each Wednesday and be prepared to work until 1:00 AM.
- Pick up recycling at the front doorstep of each residential unit at your designated multi-family communities.
- Take photos of all violations and unit numbers and send them in with your Work Log at the end of your shift.
- Track all issues/concerns on your Work Log.
WasteFree is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.