WasteFree offers qualified applicants the opportunity to join a great team and earn extra income in the evenings. WasteFree offers competitive pay, room for advancement, bonuses, and incentives, as well as mentoring and career growth classes.
We provide paid training!
Awesome hourly rate up to $22/hour with truck
Great hours!!! We work Sunday evening through Thursday evening... Friday and Saturday evening off!! Begin at 8:00PM and done by 11:00 PM (additional hours on larger communities)
- MUST exemplify our company's Core Values, which are to: (1) show up, (2) have positive and professional attitude, (3) communicate well, (4) do extra, and (5) what you do in the dark MUST shine in the light.
- MUST have your own pickup truck and be willing to use it for trash collection. (Some positions do not require a truck).
- MUST have a valid state issued driver's license and vehicle insurance with your name listed.
- MUST have a smartphone with a data plan.
- MUST have a full-time job or be a full-time student.
- Should have a high school diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to learn, be coachable, and follow directions.
- Punctual and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in ALL weather conditions.
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs and go up and down multiple flights of stairs, as well as walk distances.
- Positive attitude!
- Report to designated property by 8:00 PM, Sunday through Thursday, and be prepared to work until 12:00 AM (midnight).
- Immediately upon arrival, take pictures of the dumpster(s) and/or compactor(s) on site using our Service App.
- Pick up household trash and recycling at the front doorstep of each residential unit at your designated multi-family community.
- You may also collect trash and replace trash bags in common areas including pool areas, mail rooms and pet stations.
- Take photos of all violations and unit numbers and send them in with your Work Log at the end of your shift.
- Track all issues/concerns on your Work Log.
WasteFree is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.